Proportionate and Economical eDiscovery
Law firms are being asked by clients and the court to take a lead role in all eDiscovery requirements and to do so in a way that is proportionate and economical. Early case assessment begins with understanding a client’s technology infrastructure, identifying potential data sources, and collecting and analyzing digital information so that evidence can be examined, case strategy can be formalized, and costs can be estimated.
Where we come in
Savanant provides consultative, technology-driven solutions to help legal firms identify, collect, filter, search, review, produce and present data efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Identification of custodians & storage devices
- Crafting of search phrases and strategies
- Electronic data collections
- Professional reporting, analysis and production
- Execution of searches
- Computer forensic examinations